While contested, the latest papal Encyclical “Laudato Si” challenges the way we think about business and puts the challenge of climate change within the context of moral and spiritual teaching. Come join globally respected thought leaders from Academia, Practice and the Media to discuss whether, why, and how the Pope’s latest encyclical matters for business and the move towards a low-carbon economy.
- Msgr. Joseph Quinn, Vice president for University mission and ministry at Fordham University
- Michael Pirson, Associate Professor, Gabelli School of Business, Fordham University
- Hunter Lovins, Pioneer of sustainable business practice, Professor, Author,and Advisor
- Andrew Winston, CEO Winston Eco-strategies, internationally acclaimed author and consultant
- Jo Confino, Executive Editor, Huffington Post and former Executive Editor, The Guardian
Date: Thursday, Sept. 17, 2015
Time: 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
Location: Flom Auditorium, Walsh Library, Rose Hill Campus
RSVP: Register here.
Sponsored by The Center for Humanistic Management and the University Office of Mission and Ministry