The challenges of our time require enlightened leadership. In this panel discussion, the Fordham Social Innovation Collaboratory highlights leading pioneers of social innovation who can offer solutions to pressing problems in Latin America. Panelists will discuss innovative Fair Trade approaches, novel microconsignment solutions, and holistic political transformation. They also will talk about how Fordham Students can play a role.
- Salvador Paiz, FunSepa, Fordham University Fellow
- Patrick Struebi, CEO of Fairtrasa, Gabelli Fellow
- Greg van Kirk, Executive Director CES, Ashoka Fellow
- Erick Rengifo, Director, Center for International Policy Studies
- Michael Pirson, Associate Professor, Gabelli School of Business